The new Sarah Connor podcast contains behind the scenes clips from “The Good Wound” (episode 2×14, airs on February 13) with Production Designer Marek Dobrowolski talking about designing the ZeiraCorp set. Possible spoilers include a scene with Ellison and John Henry, with an old character making a surprise cameo on the display screen. To see the podcast, hit play below or go here.
Fox has released a new teaser for The Sarah Connor Chronicles:
The show returns on Friday, February 13 at 8 p.m. on Fox.
No Country for Old Men will be re-released on DVD and Blu-ray on April 7. Both releases will have two-disc collector’s edition sets with new special features.
Here is the list:
- ABC “Popcorn” Video
- Channel 4 News — Joel And Ethan Coen Appearance
- Lunch With David Poland — IKLIPZ — Javier Bardem And Josh Brolin Interview
- WNBC Reel Talk With Lyons & Bailes — Josh Brolin
- LA WGAW Q & A Panel
- Six Additional Audio Interviews
- Digital Copy
- Josh Brolin’s Unauthorized Behind-The-Scenes
- Q & A With Joel And Ethan Coen, Roger Deakins And The Sound And Production Design Crews
- Charlie Rose Featuring Joel And Ethan Coen, Josh Brolin And Javier Bardem
- EW.com “Just A Minute…With Javier Bardem”
- VARIETY Screening Series Q & A
- Instore Appearance With Javier Bardem And Josh Brolin
- The Making of No Country For Old Men (from the original release)
- Working With The Coens (from the original release)
- The Diary Of A Country Sheriff (from the original release)
Josh Friedman posted a new behind the scenes video on the T:SCC podcast site. The video shows John Henry, Savannah, Ellison and Weaver, and it contains mild spoilers about an upcoming episode.
A couple of quick interviews with Garret and Richard T. Jones about what’s coming next on The Sarah Connor Chronicles (warning – interviews include spoilers):